From the announcement of the Regulation Issued under Section 9 of the Emergency Decree on Public Administration in Emergency Situations on July 9, 2021, certain measures and regulations may affect logistics and transportation as follows.
- People in Bangkok Metro (Nakhon Pathom, Pathum Thani, Nonthaburi, Samut Prakan, and Samut Sakhon) are to remain at home between 9 PM – 4 AM (curfew) with the exception of delivery personnel for the benefits of the people including the delivery of food, medicine, pharmaceutical products, medical supplies, consumer goods, agriculture goods, fuel, post, parcel, publications and import and export goods.
- People are discouraged from undertaking interprovincial travel. In case travel is required, you may face travel inconvenience and longer travel time than usual.
Deliveree encourages you to plan your delivery as follows to comply with the restrictions.
- Plan the delivery to be completed within 8 PM.
- If essential delivery must be carried out during 9 PM to 4 AM, please contact our Customer Service to issue a travel certificate for the driver. The document can be issued only for commercial delivery purposes. For personal delivery, please plan your delivery to be during non-curfew hours.
- For interprovincial delivery, Deliveree can issue a travel certificate for our drivers. However, regulations for entering each province may differ and change according to the situations. We encourage you to check the regulations and measures with the destination recipient before booking in order to minimize any obstruction or delay during the delivery.
- For interprovincial delivery, certain provinces may require Covid-19 testing of the driver before entering and may result in an additional Covid-19 fee which must be under the customer’s responsibility. We encourage you to check the regulations and measures with the destination recipient before booking in order to minimize any obstruction or delay during the delivery.
For more information about COVID-19 reimbursement please visit here.
📍 Delivery to Phuket
From July 15, 2021 onwards, those traveling to Phuket from the Maximum and Strict Controlled Area or ‘dark-red zone’ and Maximum Controlled Area or ‘red zone’ are required to have the following documents before entering.
- A certification of vaccination of either 2 doses of Sinovac or 1 dose of AstraZeneca longer than 14 days
- A RT–PCR or Antigen Covid-19 test result no longer than 7 days
If you require a delivery service to Phuket, Deliveree will try to assign drivers who are vaccinated accordingly to the regulations. However, due to the current shortage of vaccines, we cannot guarantee delivery within the date and time set. Our Customer Service will coordinate with you regarding your delivery.
Furthermore, there will be an additional fee for Covid-19 testing of driver and extra helper (around 500 – 2,500 baht per person depending on the testing center) and traveling fee for the driver to take the test before entering Phuket (from the latest information, the closest testing center open is in Krabi).
Provinces in the Dark-Red Zone and Red Zone that are in the current pickup service area of Deliveree
Dark-Red Zone: Bangkok Metro, Angthong, Ayutthaya, Chachoengsao, Chonburi, Lopburi, Nakhon Nayok, Nakhon Ratchasima, Prachinburi, Rayong, Ratchaburi, Samut Songkhram, Saraburi, Singburi, and Suphanburi
Red Zone: Khon Kaen and Chiang Mai
For service assistance or additional information, please contact Customer Service through Live Chat or call at 02-105-400 from 5 am to midnight daily.