Deliveree, Thailand’s leading logistics service provider, has launched the 10-wheel truck service in Bangkok Metro and many cities in the Central, Eastern, Northern, Northeastern and Western Region for cargo deliveries nationwide at a starting price of 3,200 Baht.
The 10-wheel truck is available for scheduled booking at a distance based rate for a point-to-point or multiple locations delivery and full day vehicle rental with unlimited delivery destinations within 8 or 9 hours.
Pricing Table for 10-Wheel Truck
|10-Wheel Truck Services||Bangkok Metro||Other Cities|
|Distance Based||Base Fee ฿3,200 + average ฿18.5 Per/KM||Base Fee ฿3,200 + average ฿18.5 Per/KM|
|Full Day||฿6,750 (9 hours)||฿6,000 (8 hours)|
|Extra Destinations (Per Destination After First)||100||100|
|Special Help by Driver||300||300|
|Extra Helper (Per Person)||600||600|
|Extra Helper (Per Helper) For Full Day||800||800|
10-Wheel Truck Vehicle Type
Deliveree offers a variety of 10-wheel trucks to match your delivery requirements. For regular 10-wheel truck booking, the service may be carried out through a truck with either cargo box or side cage with tarp, and a cargo space can be either 5-meter or 7-meter long. However, you can identify a specific type of truck by using extra service options.
- Cargo Box – Request a truck with enclosed cargo box only; extra fee is 100 baht
- Extra Space – Request a 7-meter truck only; extra fee is 100 baht
Steps to Book a 10-Wheel Truck
- Select vehicle type “10-W Truck”
- Select service type
- Schedule – advanced booking from 18 hours up to 14 days and for delivery to nationwide destinations
- Full Day – 8-9 hours rental at fixed rate with unlimited drop-offs within 60 km radius of your pickup location (the first location in your booking)
- Input pickup address and drop-off address (up to 15 drop-off locations)
- Select extra services, specify driver preference and input additional information about the delivery for driver
- Input name and contact number of person at pickup and drop-off points, and check delivery fee before confirmation
Deliveree provides goods insurance up to 15,000 Baht for every 10-wheel truck delivery made through the platform. For business customers, simply apply to Deliveree’s Business Program to get the enhanced goods insurance coverage of 750,000 Baht, and add-on services such as monthly invoice, COD and POD service. Learn more about the Business Program at www.deliveree.com/th/en/logistics-business/.
Road Restrictions for 10-Wheel Truck
Due to its size and heavy cargo load, the Department of Land Transport has established laws on the road restrictions for 10-wheel trucks in order to minimize traffic congestion in Bangkok Metro areas. 10-wheel trucks are not allowed on all roads and toll ways between 6:00 – 10:00 AM and 3:00 – 9:00 PM except on public holidays. Please avoid pickup and delivery during particular times.
For more information and inquiries, please contact our Customer Service agents at 02-105-4400, Live Chat or email us at email@example.com, everyday from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM.